- Orders may take 10~20 working days to process (non-stocked or customized orders).
- Additional validation may be required for some orders and can delay delivery.
- To track your order, visit your account or shipping confirmation email.
Please note these are only estimates—postal delays caused by these providers are outside our control once goods have been passed over for dispatch. There may be some postal delays out of our control, due to COVID-19 issues.
Shipping Fees & Timing
Fee: according to different customer orders and situation.
Delivery timing: according to different customer orders and situation. Delivery starts from the time you receive the shipping confirmation email.
A note for international customers: occasionally overseas shipments will take a longer time due to the delivery country’s customs. Each customs office is different and we are not responsible for any extra fees or tariffs, except DDP to door delivery service, which includes all fees, as well as tariff.
- If a standard order is placed over the weekend, the earliest it will ship is following business day.
- Signature Required: due to the high value of our products, there will be a signature required on all shipments regardless of service type.
Incoterm for International Sale
According to different customer orders and situation, we will have ocean shipping and air shipping for option. And responsibility covered by seller will vary according to different trade term.
- EXW (Ex-works), in which the buyer assumes responsibility at the seller’s warehouse and takes care of everything including transportation and insurance.
- FOB (Free on board), the seller is responsible for loading the purchased cargo onto the ship, and all costs associated. The point the goods are safe aboard the vessel, the risk transfers to the buyer.
- CIF (Cost, insurance, and freight), which represents the charges paid by a seller to cover the costs, insurance, and freight of a buyer's order while the cargo is in transit.
- DDP (Delivered Duty Paid), which puts most obligations on the seller. They carry all the costs and risks of transport, insurance, and customs clearance, as well as prepaid duty and deliver goods to buyer's specific address.
If you have any questions, can always contact us at email@example.com.